6 ounces dry campanelle pasta, uncooked (I used egg noodles)
1 can (26.5 oz) Hunt’s Meat Flavored Pasta Sauce
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
1 cup pureed zucchini
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine pureed zucchini and pasta sauce and warm through.
- Drain pasta.
- Place half of the cooked pasta in bottom of skillet.
- Pour half of the sauce mixture over the pasta; sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Top with remaining pasta, sauce mixture, and cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot and the cheese melts.
- Remove from the heat; let stand 1 minute.