4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
2 teaspoons butter
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
1 lemon, sliced
1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F).
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter
- Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt.
- Top each one with a slice or two of lemon
- Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.