Lisa Stueber – Lincoln recipe
2 lbs hamburger or ground turkey
2 onions, chopped
4 cups shredded cabbage
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tubes of refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 lb of mozzarella cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion – drain.
- Place cabbage over meat, cover and allow to steam for a few minutes.
- Spread one tube of roll dough in a 9×13 pan.
- Put meat/cabbage mixture on the dough.
- Put the cheese on top of the meat/cabbage mixture.
- Top off with the other tube of roll dough.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.