Lisa Stueber – Lincoln recipe
3 small pkg. Jello (wild strawberry or cherry)
4 c. sugar
2 46oz. containers of pineapple juice
15 oz. Real Lemon
- Boil 9 cups of water and mix in Jello.
- Mix 4 cups of water with the sugar to make a sugar water mixture.
- Combine the Jello and water mixture and bring to a boil.
- Then set aside to cool.
- Then add pineapple juice and Real Lemon.
- Pour into containers to freeze (2 ice cream buckets or 1 BIG Tupperware bowl). Freeze for at least 36 hours.
To serve: mix slush with Sprite or champagne