No stick cooking spray
1 1/4 cups boiling water or juice
2 package Jell-O Brand Gelatin (4-serving size each)
Jell-O Bean mold (www.jell-o.com)
- Lightly spray inside of bean mold.
- Place mold, fill-side up, on tray
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into liquid measuring cup.
- Slowly pour gelatin into mold, filling each bean completely.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Tilt mold on slight angle over plate.
- Using moist fingertips, gently scoop beans out of mold.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 82 Jell-O Beans