Keebler Honey Graham Crackers
1 Cup Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 to 2 cups chopped pecans
1 large package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Bits of brickle or toffee chips
- Line a greased large lipped jelly roll pan with whole graham crackers.
- Combine butter and brown sugar together.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers
- Sprinkle chopped pecans pieces on top.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or less.
- When the crackers begin to brown around the edges, remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot crackers.
- Allow to melt and then gently spread around the crackers.
- Sprinkle the brickle or toffee chips over the chocolate.
- Cool and break into pieces.