3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup fat-free milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup chopped peeled tart apple
1/3 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Additional fat-free milk, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Combine the eggs, milk and butter
- Add to the dry ingredients
- Stir in the apple, peaches and blueberries.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with milk if desired.
- Yield: 9 servings.