1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 (14 oz.) jar pizza sauce
3/4 cup water
3 cups rotini pasta (measure before cooking)
2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided use
36 slices pepperoni, divided use
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta well.
- Brown ground beef with onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- (Start preheating your oven to 350F degrees)
- Drain excess grease from ground beef.
- In a large bowl, mix together pizza sauce and water.
- Add in cooked pasta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, and 20 slices of pepperoni (that have been sliced in half). Stir well.
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place remaining pepperoni slices on top.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Note: I like to spray the inside of the aluminum foil with nonstick spray so the cheese doesn’t stick to it while baking. Or you can use that new nonstick aluminum foil they have out now.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until cheese is melted).